The French Way : the last 100 km in stages of 15km
This is the most popular walking tours of the Camino de Santiago, organized in stages of approximately 9 mi (15km) per day for a more comfortable route. Perfect for those who are looking to capture the essence of the Camino but slowly.
A nice walk, good food and wine, discovering local customs, meeting fellow pilgrims and enjoying the unique atmosphere of it all. The Camino is to enjoy the entire journey and not just the destination.
This itinerary covers the last 100km of the French Way. The minimum required to apply for your Compostela certificate.
1st day: ARRIVAL TO SARRIA.
2nd day: SARRIA – FERREIROS (13 Km- 3h15- difficulty 1/3).
3rd day: FERREIROS - GONZAR (14 Km - 3h30 - difficulty 2/3)
4th day: GONZAR – PALAS DE REI (15,5 Km - 4h - difficulty 2/3)
5th day: PALAS DE REI - MELIDE (15 Km - 3h30 - difficulty 1/3)
6th day: MELIDE - ARZUA (14 Km - 3h30 - difficulty 2/3)
7th day: ARZUA - RUA (18.5 Km -5h - difficulty 1/3)
8th day: RUA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA (18.5 + 4 m - 4h30 - difficulty 1/3)
9th day: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
The Price Includes:
- 8 nights in handpicked hotels and inns, all with en-suite accommodation, on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person)
- Transfer as indicated in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Pilgrim's passport
- Tips and maps
- 24/7 telephone assistance (English-speaking)
The Prices does not include:
- Single room supplement: € 190
- Dinners supplement:€ 170
- Superior category accommodations supplement: € 360
- Single room superior category supplement: € 240
- Dinners superior category supplement:€ 200
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE ROOM
- Price: €690 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Melide (A Coruña)
- Duration: 9 Day
- Date available from: 29/03/2018
- Date available to: 03/11/2018
- Additional information: DAILY DEPARTURES
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
공급업체 제공 정보프린트하기
The Camino in Arzúa.
Other activities you may find interesting
€750 per person (including taxes)
This tour maintains the same itinerary of the last ... (+더 보기)
€78.5 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an unforgettable day in the Natural Park of Lake ... (+더 보기)
Puebla de Sanabria