Ayuntamiento de San Fernando
A historic town in the heart of the Bay of Cadiz.
San Fernando is in the heart of the Bay of Cadiz, and is linked to the city of Cadiz by an eight kilometre spit of land. From its historic heritage, special mention should be made of the medieval San Romualdo castle, Mayor Church (18th century), where members of the first Spanish Constitutional Court swore their oaths in 1810, and the Naval Museum which dates from the same period. Another major attraction is Castillo Beach, almost 3 kilometres long.