The Torre del Oro tower
Torre del Oro tower
The symbol of Seville
It was given its name (“gold tower”) because it was originally covered in golden tiles.
It forms part of the city walls, and stands on the banks of the river. It dates from the year 1220 and houses the Naval Museum, containing models, navigation charts, compasses and ancient documents.
- 18th century, 13th century
- La Maestranza bullring, María Luisa park
‐ 月曜 終了日 金曜
‐ 09:30 から 18:45
‐ 10:30 から 18:45
Group visit by prior appointment