Procathedral of Santa María de La Redonda
Built over an ancient Romanesque temple from the 12th century, the building dates from the 16th century.
It was bestowed with the title of Collegiate Church when it merged with San Martin de Albelda Church, in 1453. The building has undergone several modifications in the sixteenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. It was declared a procathedral in 1959. It has three naves and three polygonal apses. Inside there are several chapels and many tombs. On the outside, its twin towers, built by Martín de Berriatúa, are noteworthy.
- 建造物: Cathedral
- 芸術的時代: Baroque
- 歴史的時期: 16th century
- 周辺: Santa Maria del Palacio Church, San Bartolome Church, Santiago Church.
- ‐ 月曜 終了日 土曜 ‐ 08:00 から 13:00 ‐ 18:30 から 20:45
- 祝日 と 日曜 ‐ 09:00 から 14:00 ‐ 18:30 から 20:45