このウェブサイトは、最高のユーザーエクスペリエンスを確保するためにCookie(クッキー)を使用しています。あなたが閲覧を続ける場合は、クッキーの使用に同意するものと見なされます。詳細情報、または設定を変更する方法をお知りになりたい場合は次をご覧ください。 クッキーポリシー



Cuenca


Convent of the Carmelitas Descalzas Nuns


お問合わせ

Ronda de Julián Romero 18
16001  Cuenca  (Castile-La Mancha)
www.turismocastillalamancha.com
Tel::+34 969220925
Fax::+34 969220739

所在地

自治州 :
Castile-La Mancha

県/島 :
Cuenca

Cuenca

予約


概要

The current site of the Menéndez Pelayo International University was a building that the Carmelite order of nuns bought in 1622 from Fernando Ruíz de Alarcón for a total of nine-hundred and seventy thousand Maravedis (Spanish currency of the time). It lies on the highest part of the city, on the River Huécar valley, within an area that has been declared a World heritage site by UNESCO. It was rebuilt on two occasions in the 17th century: in 1624, the stonework maestro Juan de Celaya made the modifications while in 1651 the carpenter Pedro García and the builder Antonio Velasco were entrusted with making the changes.

建造物:
Convent

芸術的時代:
Baroque

歴史的時期:
17th century, 16th century

お役立ち情報

開館時間

‐ 月曜 終了日 日曜
‐ 11:00 から 14:00
‐ 17:00 から 20:00


休館日: 火曜

料金

入場無料

サービス

Library
Courses / Workshops
Education and cultural activities

マップ


この近く