Parish Church of Santa María Magdalena
It was built in the early 20th century on the remains of an old mediaeval church. It was almost completely destroyed during the Spanish Civil War in 1936 but was subsequently rebuilt. The architectural features of interest include the two towers on its main facade, between which stands an image of Christ, and the dome over the transept.
- 20th Century