Wine Tour Workshop
The wine tour workshop is an activity that lasts about three hours. It is performed in Fuenmayor, 12 km away from Logroño. The route begins in the vineyards where people stroll hearing explanations about grape growing. There are different tasks to carry out in the vineyard depending on the season.
After that, people have a traditional snack (drinking wine from a goat-skin bag like they do in the country) and we move to the wine-grower’s winery, in the same Fuenmayor, where we carry out some small experiments that help to understand wine fermentation and the wine-making process in general. Then, we go down into the cellar where people learn about the aging process and taste the wine directly from the barrel. Finally, all members of the group make their own bottle of wine, complete with a personalised label, to take back home.
- Price: €28 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Fuenmayor (La Rioja)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/03/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: RIOJATREK
Traditional snack with chorizo sausage
Drinking wine from a goat-skin bag
Snack time in the vineyard
Activities with children