Visitas Guiadas Interpretadas Cueva de Montesinos
Equipped with helmets and front and accompanied by a guide-monitor, we know the geological, archaeological and literary value of the cave. Famous for having been chosen by Cervantes as the setting for one of the most magical adventures of Don Quixote, where the great source of Ruidera is told. Discover where the illusion of Don Quixote becomes reality. Available all year.
- Price: €6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Ossa de Montiel (Albacete)
- Duration: 40 Minutes
- Date available from: 20/10/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: Available all year. After summer, only the weekends and days off.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: CUEVA DE MONTESINOS TURISMO ACTIVO
Other activities you may find interesting
€75 per person (including taxes)
The Basque coast is a wild and natural place full of ... (+詳細)