We present to you the most representative gastronomic and cultural tour from the island of Fuerteventura.
Come and visit us and learn from our local people the interesting history about the goat and its most recognized product, CHEESE.
They boast national and international awards such as: THE WORLD CHEESE AWARDS.
On this Tour, Ecoisla Fuerteventura would like to show visitors - through our local people - the importance of the Majorera goat breed, one of the most important jewels of livestock in the Canary Islands.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 11/04/2016
- Date available to: 01/02/2018
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Nature. Agrotourism. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Ecoisla Fuerteventura