BIKE SPAIN: Bike Tour - Camino Santiago Guided from Burgos
Several years ago the European Union designated the Camino de Santiago a Prime Tourist Route. Truth is, the EU is about a thousand years behind the times: pilgrims have been following the Saint James Way under the Milky Way since the late 11th century; traveling to Santiago for various reasons. People still do the pilgrimage for spiritual reasons, but it’s also become one of the most popular ways of discovering the beauty of northern Spain.
Our Camino de Santiago tour from Burgos allows our group to see a more diverse sampling of Spain with the help of a minivan to focus on the most beautiful, historic, and awe-inspiring parts of the journey. We will stay in some of Spain´s Paradors. These hotels are the first word in the Spanish hospitality industry, providing the finest service in the most beautiful, historic, and culturally rich locations in the country.
The friendship along the way with all pilgrims.
The Cathedral and atmospheric streets of the city of León.
Riding along gorgeous paths through ancient oak forests.
Replenishing your energy with local cuisine and wine.
The thousand-year-old ritual of congratulating yourself on your achievement in front of the Cathedral.
- See more at: http://www.bikespain.com/en/espana/camino-santiago-burgos-bike-tour
- Price: €2,430 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villafranca del Bierzo (León)
Carrión de los Condes (Palencia)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Monforte de Lemos (Lugo)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 14/11/2015
- Date available to: 18/11/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Families. Adults without children
- Organising company: Bike Spain Tours
Santiago de Compostela
Other activities you may find interesting
€267 per person (including taxes)
Discover the city of Barcelona in one day and explore ... (+詳細)
€598 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a guided 5-Day Basque Country Tour including ... (+詳細)
€169 per person (including taxes)
It leads to the side of the monument that has more ... (+詳細)