DAYTIME TOURIST BUS
Hop on the Tourist Bus and discover Zaragoza! This 19-stop route will take you to some of the most emblematic sights in the city. Plus, you can hop on and hop off as many times as you want throughout the day using the same ticket. This year, as new, the route was extended until Jose Antonio Labordeta Park and in the zone Expo, is visited within the Water Park.
The bus, a double-decker with a retractable roof, includes an audioguide system with simultaneous translation into several languages so that you needn`t miss a word the guide says. Come and ... explore Zaragoza on wheels!
Ask for special discounts in our tourist offices.
- Precio: 8€ par personne (TTC)
- Actividad disponible en los siguientes idiomas: Espagnol.Anglais.Français.Allemand.Italien
- Duración: 1 horas, 45 minutos
- Fecha disponible desde: 28/01/2015
- Fecha disponible hasta: 31/12/2017
- Información adicional: CALENDAR 2015 March: 14 y 15 San Jose long weekend: del 19 al 22 de march Easter Week from 28 to 31 de march and from 1 to 6 april (2 and 3 april only morning) Weekends in april: 11-12, 18-19 San Jorge long weekend: from 23 to 26 april Long weekend in may: from 1 to 3 Weekends in may and june: 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 may and 6-7, 13-14, 20-21 june Summer from 29 june to 13 september Septiember 19-20, from 24 to 27 Weekends in october 3-4, 24-25, 31 All Sains long weekend: 1 and 2 november Constitution and Inmaculate Conception long weekend: from 5 to 8 december FARES Price: 8 euros Over 65 and Unemployed : 4.80 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders : 6 euros (fare only available if purchased at Tourist Office) Disabled: 6 euros (fare only available if purchased at Tourist Office) Free for under 5s (not occupying a seat) Included with Zaragoza Card Special rates available for groups of 4 at Municipal Tourist Offices (24 euros) On sale on board and at tourist offices and hotels Tickets are valid all day. You can hop on and off as many times and at whichever stops you want, so long as they form part of the scheduled route Special Promotions Book online (bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the day of visit) DEPARTURES AND ROUTES Frequency: 35 to 40 minutes Departure point: Calle Don Jaime I.
- Categoría de la actividad: Circuits et visites. Villes
- ¿Para quién?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Empresa organizadora: Zaragoza Turismo
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer
DAYTIME TOURIST BUS