After picking up our guests staying in the city, we will head north to visit Arucas. This small town is famous for its large banana plantations and its rum production since the 19th century. We can't miss taking a stroll through its neoclassical streets and a visit to the neo-gothic church of St. John. We will then move to the valley of the Berrazales, in Agaete. This place is very rich in tropical fruits, wines and coffee, the only plantation in Europe. Canarian lunch en route. We will also visit the port of Las Nieves, a beautiful fishing village. The tour includes entrance to an interesting Canarian Aboriginal archaeological site, declared an historic artistic monument.
Includes lunch, wine tasting and coffee, as well as entrance to an archaelogical site.
- Prix: 49€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Agaete (Gran Canaria)
Arucas (Gran Canaria)
- Durée: 7 Heures, 15 Minutes
- Date disponible du: 12/01/2014
- Date disponible au: 16/05/2018
- Informations complémentaires: No services on National or Bank Holidays
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Gastronomie . Œnotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: TRIP GRAN CANARIA
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer
drying coffee beans
highest sea cliff in Europe