Madrid haunted walking tour
This is perhaps the most original way of sightseeing the Spanish capital, as it not only discover the most emblematic areas of Madrid but are also all kinds of stories and chilling legends to know.
The meeting point in is Plaza Mayor where the guide will take you through the bewitched Madrid, all together go over the medieval streets wrapped in stories that the Spanish Inquisition was leaving behind. A time when priests, nuns and witches were the protagonists of these legends and where the capital Madrid was stained dark.
The tour will last approximately two hours and is performed from 20: 00h. Together with the guide you will go through Santa Cruz Palace, former prison in the Philip V reign. Here we take you through the jewish darker streets and the former General Hospital.
This activity took place on Friday and Saturday and is suitable for all audiences.
- Prix: 14€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol
- Durée: 2 Heures
- Date disponible du: 05/12/2014
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2018
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Villes. Culture et traditions
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Yumping
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer
The most original way to visit Madrid
Discover all kinds of stories
Walking tour with friends