Day Tour: Rías Baixas
We will take you to visit the land of the Albariño wine, the estuaries, the gastronomy and its picturesque fishing villages.
At 9:00 / 9:30 we will pick you up at your accommodation in Santiago or Vigo, and we will drive you to the Barosa Natural Park, where you will be able to take pictures of the watermills and the cascades.
We will also stop in one of the most beautiful villages of Spain, Combarro, which is right on the shore of the Estuary of Pontevedra. It is also very popular because of its granaries.
Our next destination will be A Toxa Island, known for the famous soap, the hot springs and the chapel covered in seashells. We will go on a cruise along the estuary, where you will be able to try the local mussels and some Albariño wine. In the same area, we will stop at A Lanzada Beach.
As you know, winemaking is very important in this area, so we can not leave without visiting Cambados, the capital city of the Albariño wine, and of course one winery where you will be able to taste the liqueurs they offer.
Departure: from your hotel in Santiago and Vigo
Time: 9:00 / 9:30
We will be back at 18:30 approx.
Departures all the year
Price: 50€ (includes mussels, wine and liqueur tasting)
Please note that a minimum number of 2 people is required to confirm the tour. If we don’t reach this number we will contact you the day before departure to offer an alternative tour or a refund.
- Prix: 50€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Grove, O (Pontevedra)
- Durée: 6 Heures
- Date disponible du: 13/06/2016
- Date disponible au: 31/01/2018
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Culture et traditions. Gastronomie . Œnotourisme. Sports nautiques
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: GaliWonders SL
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer