FLYING ARZUAGA, WINERY & NATURAL RESERVE VISIT, WINE TASTING
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid we fly north way, where we find the Escorial Monastery built XVI century was consider the eighth wonder of the world because its beauty and its size. It is Europe one of the most representative renaissance buildings.
Next we reach “Valle de los Caídos” compose by unique Benedict abbey dig on rocks and a highest Cristian cross, 125 meters. Both monuments were built to commemorate Spanish civil war victims.
Following we fly through Madrid Mountains and we will reach Segovia city, with its incredible Aqueduct, Cathedral and Alcazar, considered world heritage site since 1985 from UNESCO.
We fly a long amazing “Duero Valley” enjoying its wine yards and leafy forest hills until we land in Arzuaga.
Arzuaga is an example of dedication and passion for wine and the land.
The cellar stands near the Duero River; the building is an ode to stone, solid and rustic, forming arcades of monastic reminiscence, with towers at the sides and a belfry crowned by a weathercock at the center.
The vineyard is surrounded by a natural reserve plenty of wild life (red deers, wilboard, etc..)
Natural reserve tour
- Wineyard tour
- Winery tour
- Barrel tasting
- Deposit tasting
- Bottling Wine tasting
- Regional products tasting
- Prix: 1 167€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Quintanilla de Onésimo (Valladolid)
- Durée: 1 Jour
- Date disponible du: 26/05/2016
- Date disponible au: 14/04/2026
- Informations complémentaires: Viability depends on weather conditions and helicopter aviability TOTAL PRICE 5.835,00.-€ (1.167,00.-€ per person, 5 passangers )
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Espagne Premium. Vue du ciel. Gastronomie . Œnotourisme
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: SPAINUP
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer
MONASTERIO DEL ESCORIAL
VALLE DE LOS CAIDOS