BIKE SPAIN: WINE ROUTE OF ANDALUSIA AND LA MANCHA
This bicycle tour covers the best vineyards of Southern Spain, starting off in La Mancha, home region of Don Quijote and one of the world’s biggest yet relatively unknown wine regions. Nowadays, several bodegas – one of which we will visit - start to stand out. We’ll continue our trip to two purely Andalusian wine regions, surrounded by mountains, beaches, flamenco, bulls and horses. Southern Europe meets the Mediterranean and the Atlantic in an abundantly rich cultural melting pot. The trip ends in Jerez, where you could either travel to Tarifa or to Seville and Granada to continue your trip in Andalusia. Our bicycling routes include smaller country roads with perfect asphalt. We will stay in outstanding accommodation: four-star hotels in the bigger cities and smaller hotels with their own special charm in a few picturesque Andalusian villages.
This is a perfect opportunity to experience traditional Andalusian cuisine with excellent wines. We will be using our minibus during half of the journey to arrive at the starting points of each one of our stages. We’ll ride the most interesting parts of our journey and for those looking forward to a bit more of a challenge, each day’s stages may be lengthened or shortened (depending on the group’s bicycling skills).
• Discover two of Spain's off the beaten track wine regions, like La Mancha and Andalusia.
• Stay in rural estates and bodegas, tucked away in the profound Spanish countryside.
• Find out all you've ever wanted to know about wine and sherry preparation.
• Follow the green trails ("Vias Verdes") of ancient railways to get away from it all.
• Take a well-deserved break on the beach after cycling through Jerez' vineyards.
• Magic nights of flamenco music and sangria drink.
- Prix: 2 640€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Durée: 7 Jours
- Date disponible du: 14/11/2017
- Date disponible au: 15/12/2018
- Informations complémentaires: We suggest you not to do this trip during the summer, because of the high temperatures. You can do it in spring, autumn and winter.
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Sports et aventure. Cyclotourisme. Gastronomie . Œnotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Entreprise organisatrice: Bike Spain Tours
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer
La Mancha - Andalucía
Autres activités qui pourraient vous intéresser
89€ par personne (TTC)
Dans le meilleur scénario, vous pouvez l'imaginer, au ... (+Lire la suite)
Villanueva de Córdoba