Via Verde Ojos Negros- from Aragon to Valencia - self-guided bike tour
Cycle from the ancient iron mines of Ojos Negros in Aragon, to the town of Valencia, near the Mediterranean Sea.
From the small town of Santa Eulalia, you will begin your tour through the longest greenway in Spain. From Teruel, a UNESCO World Heritage city, you will start the descent towards the Mediterranean Sea going through The Sarrión high plateau and Palancia's Valley, Jerica and Segorbe. Finally, you will arrive at Sagunto and Puerto de Sagunto, the endpoint of the ancient railway at the Mediterranean Sea. This beautiful journey is interrupted by many tunnels and viaducts. From Sagunto, an ancient Roman city destroyed by Hannibal and his African elephants, you will arrive at Valencia along the old Roman road Via Xurra, currently a greenway and bike path.
Valencia, the former Renaissance capital of the Kingdom of Valencia, welcomes you with the stunning City of Arts and Sciences, designed by one of the greatest minds of Valencia, the architect Santiago Calatrava.Discover Valencia with us with our guided bike city tour and in the evening the natural lagoon of “Albufera” cycling through this natural scenery and enjoy a stunning sunset on it.
- Prix: 840€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais.Italien
Jérica (Castellón - Castelló)
Puebla de Valverde, La (Teruel)
- Durée: 8 Jours
- Date disponible du: 03/11/2016
- Date disponible au: 16/12/2017
- Informations complémentaires: The Price Includes: - 7 nights accommodation in handpicked hotels and inns and in Valencia at three stars hotel - 7 breakfasts, 5 picnic lunches, and 5 dinners - Luggage transfer every day - Transfer in from Valencia to Albarracín - Transfer from Albarracín to Ojos Negros - Hybrid touring bikes, 21-speed - Guided bike city tour in Valencia - Guided bike tour in Albufera with short boat tour The Price does not include: - Dinner in Valencia - Single room supplement: 200 Eur - Dinner with Paella in Valencia GUARANTEED DEPARTURE WITH MINIMUM 2 PARTICIPANTS We suggest not travel in summer (July and August) due the hot weather ask for full guided tour
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Sports et aventure. Cyclotourisme
- Pour qui ?: Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer
Cycling the Green Way
Sunset at Albufera