VULTURES OF SPAIN TOUR
We show you the 4 species of Vultures of the Iberian Peninsula for 3 days. Spain is a key area for this scavenger birds, being one of the best places for watching them in Europe.
We will move in 4x4 vehicle by the ways and paths of Jaén, trying to know the wide variety of environments they move, and we will learn about its biology and characteristics.
We begin in Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Natural Park, an amazing landscape of calcareous cliffs where Griffons, Egyptian vultures and Bearded vultures refuge them. In Andalusia, the last Bearded vulture was extinguished in 1986, but in 2006 began a reintroduction project in this Natural Park (the biggest one of Spain, with more than 214.000 hectares). Out of the breeding season and not to disturb it, we can visit the Bearded vulture breeding center in Cazorla, where we destine a percentage of our visit to the maintenance. There, their technicians and auxiliary persons will explain us its operations and we can see the Bearded vultures.
Later we will move to Sierra de Andújar Natural Park, where is situated one of the biggest colonies of Black vulture in Andalusia, with 79 pairs (figures of 2016). Here we can enjoy a paradisiacal mediterranean forest, and between dehesas of holm oaks and cork oaks, we can see Black and Griffon vultures.
- Prix: 190€ par personne (TTC)
- Activité disponible dans les langues suivantes: Espagnol.Anglais
Santa Elena (Jaén)
- Durée: 3 Jours
- Date disponible du: 29/06/2017
- Date disponible au: 31/12/2018
- Informations complémentaires: - Best time: all year. - Price: from 190 € (ask us). ADDITIONAL SERVICES: - Pick up and return to the airport (Madrid, Málaga or Seville): 120 € - Pick up at your accommodation: free (contact us).
- Catégorie de l´activité: Circuits et visites. Dans la nature. Nature. Écotourisme. Observer la flore et la faune
- Pour qui ?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Entreprise organisatrice: Iberus Birding & Nature
Informations fournies par le prestataireImprimer