Journey to the centre of the Earth.
This cave combines its own natural beauty with cave paintings.
The cave is 4,283m long, but only a third of it - specifically, the area called the Low Galleries - can be visited. The importance of this cave rests on the fact that his has almost all known types of natural formations. In addition, it is easy for visitors to get in because of the width and great height of its chambers. Outstanding among all the chambers is that of then Cataclysm, where you can see the mark of a seismic movement that took place about 800 thousand years ago. You can also contemplate cave paintings of animals in the Torca Chamber and symbolic and animal representations in the Chamber of Ghosts. In the first chamber, the Lobby, the visitor can see a display cabinet with human remains, ceramics and tools. In the Bethlehem Chamber is a burial from 6,300 BC. To see some fabulous views of stalactites and stalagmites in this cave, the best thing is to visit the viewpoint in the Chamber of the Elephant's Tusk.
- Rakennus: Caves and tourist mines
- Tyylisuunta: Prehistory
- Mistä: 01 syys mihin: 30 kesä
- Mistä Maanantai mihin: Sunnuntai Mistä 10:00 mihin: 14:00 Mistä 16:00 mihin: 17:30
- Mistä: 01 heinä mihin: 31 elo
- Mistä Maanantai mihin: Sunnuntai Mistä 10:00 mihin: 19:30
- Yleinen: 9€
- Lapset: 5€
- Ilmainen sisäänpääsy Niños menores de 6 años