Royal collegiate church of San Hipólito
The Royal Collegiate Church and Royal residence
It was built during the reign of Alfonso XI, who was actually buried in the building in the 18th century. It has a wonderful Baroque courtyard.
Initially the sanctuary and the crossing were first constructed, and were followed in 1736 by the rest of the building. The sanctuary is covered by a ribbed vault, with the ribs ornately decorated with dogs' teeth. The large windows are Gothic and the stained glass windows are from the 19th century. The main façade dates back to the 17th century and is made from stone.
- Rakennus: Collegiate church
- Tyylisuunta: Baroque
- Aikakausi: 19th century, 14th century
- Ympäristö: San Jacinto church, Santa Marta church, Mosque.
- Mistä Maanantai mihin: Lauantai Mistä 07:30 mihin: 13:00 Mistä 20:00 mihin: 20:30
- Juhlapyhät ja Sunnuntai Mistä 09:30 mihin: 12:30 Mistä 20:00 mihin: 20:30
- Ilmainen sisäänpääsy