Yhteystiedot

Avenida de Contranquil, s/n
33550  Cangas de Onís, Asturias  (Asturias)
http://www.cangasdeonis.com/
Puh.:+34 985848005

Sijainti

Asturias

Kuvaus

A set of historic remains and legends combine in what is an unusual monument.

The current chapel is a modern reconstruction dating to 1951 on the site of the original, which was destroyed during the Spanish Civil War. The original chapel was consecrated at the end of the 8th century by King Favila of Asturias, the second king of the Asturian monarchy and son of King Palayo. It is therefore considered the first Christian church constructed after the Muslim invasion. Only the foundation stone with the date remains (27/10/737). Legend has it that King Favila and his wife were buried here. The crypt of the church contains an unexpected treasure: a perfectly preserved dolmen that is some 3,000 years old. Its burial chamber is adorned with rock drawings and paintings from the same period.  

  • Rakennus: Monolith
  • Tyylisuunta: Prehistory

Käytännön tietoja

Aukioloajat

  • Mistä: 01 syys mihin: 30 kesä
  • Perjantai Mistä 16:00 mihin: 19:00
  • Lauantai Mistä 10:00 mihin: 14:00 Mistä 16:00 mihin: 19:00
  • Juhlapyhät ja Sunnuntai Mistä 10:00 mihin: 14:00
  • Mistä: 01 heinä mihin: 31 elo
  • Mistä Maanantai mihin: Lauantai Mistä 10:00 mihin: 14:00 Mistä 16:00 mihin: 19:00
  • Juhlapyhät ja Sunnuntai Mistä 10:00 mihin: 14:00

Hinnat

  • Yleinen: 2€

Kartta



MITÄ LÄHISTÖLTÄ LÖYTYY? (2 km:n säteellä)