Visit Guadalest and Algar Fountains
From the first Greek colonies through Romans, Arabs, and Christians make the province of Alicante a place rich in history and customs. Castles, archaeological remains, palm trees and popular festivals are a small sample of the extensive history of this province.
10:00 a.m. We will travel from the coast to the interior, observing the mountain area with picturesque villages.
On reaching the valley of Guadalest we will visit the fortress with spectacular views of the valley and reservoir. We will have time to visit the museums as the miniature ones and also to know a the town.
Afterwards, we will visit the Fuentes del Algar, a series of small waterfalls with crystal clear water. Places with lots of charm, not to be missed.
Entrance to the Castle of Guadalest and Fuentes de Algar.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Callosa d'en Sarrià (Alicante - Alacant)
Guadalest (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 31/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Departure: 10:00 a.m. / Arrival: 4:00 p.m. Pre- purchase time: 24 hours Minimum of 2 passengers per purchase
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Välittäjän toimittamat tiedotTulosta