Valencia 3h walking tour cruise excursion
Start by enjoying “Torres de Serrano”. Admire buildings of elaborate Modernist and Moorish design before arriving at the 15th-century Silk Exchange (Llotja de la Seda). Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mankind in 1996, it was one of the main buildings of Valencia during Spain’s golden age.
Once we visit the Silk Exchange building we will discover the Old Town of Valencia in a pleasant walking tour where we will enjoy visiting the Central Market: a masterpiece of Modernist design is where you can see the city in full swing as shoppers stock up on fresh fish, meat, fruit, vegetables and more.
We will visit the unique Plaza Redonda, with a wide variety of handicrafts and ceramic pieces typical from Valencia.
Next stop will be in the surrounding area of the Cathedral, to enjoy the diferent three gates and its curiosities. We will enjoy the charming atmosphere of Plaza de la Virgen where will find the stunning Basilica of Our Holy Lady of the Forsaken; the patronesse of Valencia.
Our tour will finish in the Virgin Square with some recommendations from our guide about where to eat or taste the typical Valencian Horchata.
MIN. 10 PEOPLE
** Shared walking tours developed by Qualified Local Guides. Book only professional guides. If you are travelling with a private group, family or friends, you can book a private guided tour+transport for your party**
What’s included in our “Valencia shared walking tour (3h)”:
• Walking tour in the Old Town
• Tour of the surrounds Valencia´s Cathedral.
Not included “Valencia shared walking tour (3h)”:
• Ticket entrances for the Silk Exchange building +3€ per person payable to the guide at the begining of the tour.
- Price: €22 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 06/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Quality Tours Mariola
Välittäjän toimittamat tiedotTulosta
Central market Valencia
Romanesque gate at Valencia´s cathedral
Silk Exchange building, Valencia
Other activities you may find interesting
€8.5 per person (including taxes)
This Church of XIV Century is one of the most ancient ... (+Näytä lisää)
€700 per person (including taxes)
This is the most demanded itinerary of the Camino de ... (+Näytä lisää)