Route wineries with tapas
The wineries of the Sierra de Montilla family type wineries are located between vineyards where you can enjoy the countryside and wine world. This is a guided visit two wineries:
- First Winery: Guided tour of vineyards and winery. Historical background, description of the processes of cultivation and grape varieties and vintage own work. Copeo in typical Andalusian patio covers chips, olives and nuts.
- Second winery: Guided tour, tasting and stages of development. Fermentation of grape must and wine organoleptic tasting. Copeo in a typical Andalusian patio with chorizo, cured sausage and bread. Sign our guest book.
- Price: €21.8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 11/06/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: for groups minimum 10 people. Do not includes transport.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bacus Travel & Tours, S.L
Välittäjän toimittamat tiedotTulosta
Panoramic Route typical landscape
vinayards tour in Montilla. Bacus travel
wine route in Montilla. bacus Travel
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
¿ Have you ever been close to the most powerful waight ... (+Näytä lisää)