Galicia Grand Tour
This itinerary includes a full circuit through Galicia’s 10 unique sites as well as others that we discover along the way. This is a journey to be charmed by the magic of Galicia’s sanctuaries, its wild coast, its hill forts (castros), monasteries and castles, as well as the breathtaking beauty of its beaches and mountains. No doubt it is a unique journey through Galicia, with the opportunity to taste its genuine flavours accompanied by excellent wines.
- Official guide during 8 days in Galicia, from O Cebreiro to Monterrei.
- 7 nights at specified hotels, to choose between Carrís Hotels or Paradores de Turismo.
- 7 buffet style breakfasts at specified hotels.
- One speed boat trip along the estuary of Ferrol.
- One bicycle outing to the City of Culture in Santiago de Compostela.
- One entrance fee to visit the wall in the Parador Conde de Gondomar.
- One trip to the Cíes Islands with a guided hiking trail or appetizer at the Parador Conde de Gondomar (subject to availability of regular boat service to Cíes Islands).
- One catamaran trip along the canyons of the river Sil.
- Travel insurance for passengers with Spanish nationality.
- Price: €385 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Ferrol (A Coruña)
Muxía (A Coruña)
La Coruña (A Coruña)
Cedeira (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Pedrafita do Cebreiro (Lugo)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 13/03/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Adventure sports. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: DMC GALICIA
Välittäjän toimittamat tiedotTulosta
Galicia Grand Tour
Other activities you may find interesting
€368 per person (including taxes)
We offer you a four days trekking surrounding the ... (+Näytä lisää)
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
This is an amazing track through the Maimona´s canyon ... (+Näytä lisää)