North-East of the island: Visiting the flora that existed in Europe millions of years ago.
Bus&City Tour for a group of minimum 15 persons
The laurel forest or laurisilva used to cover the whole of the Mediterranean Basin right until the disappearance of the dinosaurs. Nowadays it only survives in a few Atlantic enclaves, such as the northeast corner of La Palma. A short walk in this damp forest, all majestic trees and giant ferns, will be the highlight of the morning. After lunch, we will visit the northeastern tip of La Fajana, with its semi natural pools carved against the volcanic coastline. Swimmers and watchers will equally enjoy this relaxing break before returning to the hotel.
09.00 Departure from Los Cancajos
10.00 Los Tilos. A two hours walking tour across the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve forest will lead us to an exceptional 360 degree viewing point.
12.00 Getting back to the bus.
13.00 Lunch in Laguna de Barlovento, the largest water reservoir on the island.
15.00 Getting by bus to Las Toscas, a perfect place to glimpse the wild and breathtaking North of La Palma.
15.30 Getting by bus to La Fajana. Natural swimming pools where some people can have a fresh swim, while others enjoy a drink feeling the natural breeze coming from the Ocean.
17.00 Arrival at Los Cancajos. End of tour.
The price includes:
- Transportation by air conditioned bus
- English, Spanish, German, Romanian or French, etc, speaking guide
The price does not include:
- Lunch optional can be offered for a price of 10-15 Euros/pax, depending on individual preferences.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Andrés y Sauces (La Palma)
Puntallana (La Palma)
Breña Baja (La Palma)
Breña Alta (La Palma)
Barlovento (La Palma)
Santa Cruz de la Palma (La Palma)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 23/01/2014
- Date available to: 30/04/2018
- Additional information: The tour is organized anytime according to the requirement of the group.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: ASTRO TRAVELS
Välittäjän toimittamat tiedotTulosta
Astro-Travels-North-East of the island-1
Astro-Travels-North-East of the island-2
Astro-Travels-North-East of the island-3