After picking up our guests staying in the city, we will head north to visit Arucas. This small town is famous for its large banana plantations and its rum production since the 19th century. We can't miss taking a stroll through its neoclassical streets and a visit to the neo-gothic church of St. John. We will then move to the valley of the Berrazales, in Agaete. This place is very rich in tropical fruits, wines and coffee, the only plantation in Europe. Canarian lunch en route. We will also visit the port of Las Nieves, a beautiful fishing village. The tour includes entrance to an interesting Canarian Aboriginal archaeological site, declared an historic artistic monument.
Includes lunch, wine tasting and coffee, as well as entrance to an archaelogical site.
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Agaete (Gran Canaria)
Arucas (Gran Canaria)
- Duration: 7 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 12/01/2014
- Date available to: 16/05/2018
- Additional information: No services on National or Bank Holidays
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TRIP GRAN CANARIA
Välittäjän toimittamat tiedotTulosta
drying coffee beans
highest sea cliff in Europe