Spanish National Association of Spas (ANBAL).
Montanejos Spa is a therapeutic establishment which uses water brought directly from the natural spring known as “Fuente de Baños”. The spa is located in the village of Montanejos. It has long been a popular destination with tourists and the population is subject to considerable seasonal variation, going from approximately 400 inhabitants in winter to over 5,000 in summer, and all thanks to its waters. The vegetation is typically Mediterranean, with natural areas covered in extensive pine forests.
- Therapeutic treatments:
- Digestive problems, Rheumatic complaints
- Manual massage, Pressure jet
- More techniques:
- Thermal swimming pool Positive pressure therapy
- Characteristics of the water:
- Bicarbonated waters, Calcium-containing, Chloride-containing, Magnesium