The museum is situated in a 17th-century house and contains traditional objects from the early 20th century.
Visitors can dicover the customs, clothing and typical rural tools of Majorca. One of the rooms has an exhibition of traditional Majorca clothing, while another contains recreations of rooms such as the kitchen and bedroom, furnished in the Majorcan style. There are also precision instruments and woodworking tools.
- Designation: Local museum
- Content: Ethnology
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 15:00
- Thursday From 10:00 to 15:00 From 17:00 to 20:00
- Closing days: Monday, Sunday, Public holidays
- Closing period From Aug 01 to Aug 31
- Admission free