Convent of La Asunción or La Anunciada
Founded in 1606 by Doña María de Toledo-Osorio, the Baroque church and altarpiece are the work of the School of Becerra, from the 17th century. The building was raised on the ruins of an old Pilgrims’ Hospital, and the Pantheon of the Marquises is of particular interest.
- Artistic period:
- Historic period:
- 17th century