Forum of Barcelona
Only four Corinthian spire columns on a podium remain in this temple consecrated to Augustus in the 1st century.
This temple chaired the Roman forum of Barcelona and was also the site for the tribunals and the market. Surrounded by a beautiful garden that was later remodelled during the Gothic period. Located behind the Cathedral. Catalonian tourist centre.
- Construction: Temple
- Artistic period: Classical-Roman
- Historic period: 1st century
- Setting: Cathedral, l´Ardiaca House.
- Monday From 10:00 to 14:00
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 19:00
- Sunday From 10:00 to 20:00
- Admission free