Collegiate church of Gijón
Plaza del Marqués s/n
33201 Gijón, Asturias (Asturias)
The collegiate auditorium.
The majority of concerts in Gijon are performed in these historic artistic surroundings.
The collegiate church of San Juan Bautista adjoins the Revillagigedo Palace. It dates from the 18th century. It was then a parish church. Now, because of its marvellous acoustics, it is used as a concert hall.
- Construction: Collegiate church
- Artistic period: Neo-classical
- Historic period: 18th century
- From Jul 01 to Aug 31
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 11:00 to 13:30 From 16:00 to 21:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 12:00 to 14:30
- From Sep 01 to Jun 30
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 11:30 to 13:30 From 17:00 to 20:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 12:00 to 14:00
- Admission free