Exhibition: ‘Murillo and the School of Fine Arts. 400 years later’
© Óscar Romero
Some of the works of art in the exhibition 'Murillo and the School of Fine Arts'
Around 60 artists in different disciplines take part in a homage from the worlds of art and higher education to the Baroque painter Bartolomé Esteban Murillo.
Their creations are the result of the personal vision of contemporary teachers and artists, who were given complete artistic freedom in their choices of technique and subject. The exhibition includes drawings, paintings, digital creations, photographs, sculptures, video art, performance, and more. It is part of the official programme of the ‘Year of Murillo’, in which the city of Seville celebrates the fourth centenary of the painter’s birth.
- Date: From Dec 12, 2017 to Jan 28, 2018
Tel. +34 954563146
Schedules and prices
- From Dec 12, 2017 to Jan 28, 2018
- From Tuesday to Thursday From 18:00 to 21:00
- From Friday to Saturday From 11:00 to 14:00 From 18:00 to 21:00
- Sunday From 11:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday
- Admission free
* Information may be subject to modifications