Old Music Week
- Category: Festivity of Tourist Interest
- Activity: Concert / recital
- Theme: Music
During the first fortnight of September, Estella, in Navarre, plays host to Old Music Week.
Every year this event attracts lovers of this genre to the beautiful Roman city of Estella, located at the heart of the Way of Saint James pilgrim’s route. The programme of concerts features top musicians, chamber ensembles and soloists of international prestige specialising in Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque music.
- Date: From Sep 1, 2017 to Sep 10, 2017
Schedules and prices
- From Sep 1, 2017 to Sep 10, 2017
* Information may be subject to modifications