Every spring the Madrid Book Fair is one of the main cultural events for lovers of books and literature.
It first took place in 1933. Today, the over 350 stalls set up along the Paseo de Carruajes avenue in Madrid's Retiro park not only offer the public the chance to discover the latest literary offerings, but also to meet their favourite writers. Every day, the bookshops and publishing companies organise book-signing sessions featuring the most popular authors. What's more, you'll find all kinds of books arranged on the different stands, which you can buy at a very attractive discount.
- Date: From May 27, 2016 to Jun 12, 2016
Plaza de la Independencia, 7
Schedules and prices
- From May 27, 2016 to Jun 12, 2016
- From Monday to Friday From 11:00 to 14:00 From 18:00 to 21:30
- Public holidays and [Weekend] From 10:00 to 14:30 From 17:00 to 21:30
* Information may be subject to modifications