- When?: To be confirmed 2016
- Where: Jaca
- More information : http://www.jaca.es/cultura/festivales/festival-folklorico-de-los-pirineos.html
- Activity: Festival
- Theme: Gastronomy, Music, Dance, Spanish folk, Others
Every two years, the town of Jaca , in Huesca (Aragón ) plays host to this multicultural festival which transforms the city into a microcosm of a global village.
The events-packed programme of the Pyrenean Folklore Festival is one of the main reasons for its success. The festival offers numerous musical performances accompanied by exhibitions, gastronomic events, workshops on a variety of instruments, and introductory dance sessions where people can try learning the dances of all the participating countries. There are stages set up all around the old part of the town, and the streets themselves form the backdrop for the dance groups as they parade through the town.
- Date: To be confirmed 2016
Jaca (Huesca. Aragon)
Schedules and prices
To be confirmed 2016
* Information may be subject to modifications