Spain's architectural and artistic heritage is one of the most important in the world. Where to begin?
Cathedrals, monasteries, castles, palaces… There's so much to see and enjoy. Would you like a few examples? The Alhambra in Granada, the Great Mosque in Cordoba, the Aqueduct in Segovia, Gaudí's Sagrada Familia Cathedral, the Altamira caves, Mudejar architecture….
This month we recommend
- 8 March to 24 June Exhibition: Written on the wind. Barcelona Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Barcelona
- 24 January to 30 June Exhibition: The Irish and the Spanish Monarchy (1529-1800). Links in space and time General Archive of SimancasSimancas (Valladolid)
- 7 February to 30 June Exhibition: José Manuel Ballester. Forests of light La Tabacalera. Art Promotion spaceMadrid
- 8 June to 1 July Exhibition: Puppets. 30 years of Etcétera Granada Science Park MuseumGranada
- 3 May to 20 July Exhibition: Zurbarán's saints, devotion and persuasion Espacio Santa ClaraSeville
- 16 May to 28 July Exhibition: Rusiñol-Monet-Gauguin-Sunyer. Landscape in the Carmen Thyssen collection CaixaForum LleidaLleida
All rights reserved. Turespaña / Segittur © 2013
Website managed by: Sociedad Estatal para la Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas, S.A. (SEGITTUR)