SURF LESSON AND BEACHES ON THE WESTERN COASTLINE- 1 DAY TOUR
Feel the sand under your feet, close your eyes and inhale the coastal scents, listen to the waves as they crash on the shore. This is a day for you to discover the beautiful beaches of the Cantabrian west coast and enjoy the experience of surfing the Cantabrian Sea.
On this beach tour you will discover the best beaches and coastal views from Pechon to Santander: Pechon, Berellín, San Vicente beach, Oyambre, Cuchia, Somocuevas and Arnia. You will enjoy a two-hour introductory surfing class, you will have lunch in a nice restaurant next to the beach (not incl.) and then you will spend a relaxing time in Cuchia beach, in Miengo.
If you want to enjoy some quality time at the sea and discover the spectacular Cantabrian coastline, this excursion is perfect for you: one full day to unwind at these magnificent beaches, have fun with the refreshing waves and enjoy long walks in the sand.
Wetsuit if necessary
- Price: €99 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Vicente de la Barquera (Cantabria)
Val de San Vicente (Cantabria)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Departure from Santander every MONDAY at 9:00 am. This tour only takes place from 1st April to 31st October.
- Category of the activity: Water sports. Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
ENJOY YOUR SURF CLASS
Surf Class in San Vicente de la Barquera
Cuchia Beach, Miengo
This is Cuchia beach, Miengo
Other activities you may find interesting
€69 per person (including taxes)
You want to know how it feels to breathe under water? ... (+See more)
€40 per person (including taxes)
The reef of Cancajos is ideal for those who have a ... (+See more)
Santa Cruz de la Palma