Celtic Experience - Rías Baixas
For those who love protected natural areas and really enjoy the outdoors, we propose an escape in the Rias Baixas, more specifically, in the Barbanza Peninsula.
In this region you will find two natural parks: The Dunes of Corrubedo Natural Park, Carregal and Vixan lakes, and the Atlantic Islands of Galicia National Park, where you will be able to visit Salvora Island.
The archaeological heritage of this area is very rich, you will be able to see forts and dolmens (Dolmen de Axeitos, Castro da Cidá, Castro de Baroña…).
You will also be able to enjoy the beauty of the beaches, 13 of them have been awarded the Blue Flag.
If you still have time and energy, we suggest you visit a traditional seafood canning factory, and try some of their delicacies.
We have designed an unforgettable experience in one of the most unknown areas of the Rias Baixas.
Accommodation in Ribeira
Trip to Salvora Island
Outdoor activity (quad route / horse riding)
3 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION (COUNTRY COTTAGE/EQUIVALENT HOTEL)
DAY TRIP TO SALVORA ISLAND
1 OUTDOOR ACTIVITY
1 FAREWELL DINNER
24 HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBER
- Price: €360 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Place: Ribeira (A Coruña)
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 6/13/16
- Date available to: 4/21/18
- Comments date: Flexible dates (Upon Request) Flexible duration (you can add / remove nights or activities)
- Activity category: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Ría de Arousa
San Roque Viewpoint
Castro da Cidá