Guided Night Visit. Alhambra Experiences. Nazrid Palaces
The moon leaves mysterious shadows behind the palaces of the Alhambra that only those who visit it with the light of the stars are lucky to behold. The secrets of the Alhambra night come to light in the most exclusive tour of the Nasrid palaces, where only a few visitors can access. This unique experience can visit the palaces Nasrid with no queues, no waiting, in small groups of 6 participants
The guided tour covers all the palaces of the Moorish royal family, from the courtroom in the Palace of Mexuar, the Hall of Ambassadors at the Palace of Comares, of course, to the Palace of the Lions, where kings and queens of the Alhambra preserved their private life. The tour deeps into the legends and stories of these palaces, which are illuminated by the stars, bringing live to the most exciting hidden romances. About two-hour tour that will not leave anyone indifferent, walking down the steps of kings and queens of the past, in the privacy of the night, where only their former inhabitants walked.
However, the itinerary along the monumental complex of the Alhambra and Generalife does not finish in the Nasrid Palaces. This night visit includes the access to the gardens the next day during daytime visit. Although to visit them with a guide, it will be necessary to hire the Additional Daytime Visit to the gardens.
Enjoy the exclusive Alhambra in a night walk through the Palaces under the light of the stars. You cannot miss it.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 23/02/2017
- Date available to: 28/02/2018
- Additional information: From March 15th to October 14th: Friday and Saturday 21:30 From October 15th to March 14th: Friday and Saturday 19:30 EXCEPTIONS: January 1st, December 24th, 25th and 31st, 2016 and January 1st 2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Cicerone Granada
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Myrtles Courtyard in the Alhambra
Palaces Night visit
Palaces night visit
Mexuar Palace at night
Other activities you may find interesting
€109 per person (including taxes)
Feel the excitement of taking a canoe trip down the ... (+See more)
Ramales de la Victoria, ...