Guided visit Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada
A guided tour to the Royal Chapel and the Cathedral of Granada.
We deal with the interiors of the monuments in order to learn with more detail about their architectural differences: Gothic and Renaissance, clearly identifiable; the reason those sites where chosen for their construction; the political and ideological matters that determined their symbols; and the gradual change of mentality of a city that only recently had been completely Moslem. We shall also learn about the artists and politicians involved in the construction process and analyse the most remarkable artistic elements together with their iconography programmes.
Plaza Bib—Rambla, Plaza Pasiegas, Interior of Cathedral, Calle Oficios, interior of Royal Chapel.
“Meetingpoint” Kiosk CICERONE at Plaza Bib-Rambla. Green and white kiosk located at the closest corner to the Cathedral.
- Price: €46 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/03/2017
- Date available to: 28/02/2019
- Additional information: SUMMER SCHEDULE: March to October: Daily 17:00 WINTER SCHEDULe: November to February: Tuesday to Saturday 16:30 Please, stay at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Cicerone Granada
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
Ecofinca Platanológico is a land area of nearly one ... (+See more)
Llanos de Aridane, Los