EAGLES FROM SPAIN TOUR
We show you the different species of Eagles of the Iberian Peninsula. We will move in 4x4 vehicles by the ways and paths of Jaén, to know the wide variety of environments where the move, and will learn about its biology and characteristics.
We begin in Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas Natural Park, an amazing landscape of calcareous cliffs where Golden and Bonelli's eagles refuge them. At the beggining of the summer season, is easy to see Short-toed snake eagles and Booted eagles doing courtship flights and defending the territory,
Before that, we move to Sierra de Andújar Natural Park, a sanctuary for the Spanish imperial eagle.
We will know the characteristics of this amazing mediterranean forest and will move by its territories trying to observe them.
- Price: €190 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santa Elena (Jaén)
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 29/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: - Best time: all year - Price: from 190 euros (ask us). ADDITIONAL SERVICES: - Pick up and return to the airport (Madrid, Málaga or Seville): 120 € - Pick up at your accommodation: free (contact us).
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Iberus Birding & Nature
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Short-toed snake eagle
Spanish imperial eagle
Sierra de Andújar Natural Park
Sierra de Cazorla Natural Park