Timetables and public holidays
- When are the national public holidays in Spain?
Certain dates are public holidays in Spain, and they can be national, regional or local.
The following are the national public holidays for 2013:
• 1 January, New Year's Day.
• 7 January, the Epiphany (throughout Spain, except in the Balearic Islands, Catalonia, Region of Valencia, Basque Country and La Rioja).
• 28 March, Maundy Thursday (throughout Spain, except in Catalonia and the Region of Valencia).
• 29 March, Good Friday.
• 1 May, Labour Day.
• 15 August, the Assumption.
• 12 October, National Holiday of Spain
• 1 November, All Saints' Day.
• 6 December, Spanish Constitution Day.
• 25 December, Christmas Day.