Leana Spa Resort
A modern spa resort with 19th-century architectural charm. Its unique waters, its facilities and its mild, dry climate make Leana Spa more than just a specialised health centre. It is much, much more: a place to relax, receive beauty treatments, feel better, enjoy oneself, and so forth.
- Therapeutic treatments: Anti-stress treatment, Respiratory disorders, Rheumatic complaints, Trauma
- Techniques: Aerosol, Bubble bath, Circular shower, Foot baths, Hand baths, Manual massage, Mud, Nasal douches, Pressure jet, Sprays, Steam room, Swimming pool
- More techniques: Neck and back showers Thermal pool
- Characteristics of the water: Bicarbonated waters, Calcium-containing, Chloride-containing, Fluoride, Iron-rich, Magnesium, Radioactive, Sodium-rich, Sulphate-rich
- Complementary techniques: Beauty treatments