Esteban Vicente Museum of Contemporary Art
Accessibility. Accessible environments and services in Spain.
The world of Esteban Vicente
The museum is housed in the palace of Henry IV of Spain dating from 1455, and contains an exceptional collection of works by this important Spanish artist.
Esteban Vicente is the only Spanish artist belonging to the first generation of the New York school of Abstract Impressionism. The core of the collection comprises the 153 works that the artist and his wife donated to the museum. Oil paintings, collages, watercolours, sculptures and lithographs are some of the items to be found in the collection. It covers the whole of the artist's evolution and his different periods of artistic creation.
- Designation: Provincial museum
- Artistic period: Contemporary
- Content: Painting
- From Tuesday to Friday From 11:00 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 19:00
- Saturday From 11:00 to 20:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 11:00 to 15:00
- Closing days: Monday
See our official website for more information on hours and rates.
- General: €3
- Reduced: €1,50
- Admission free Miembros del ICOM (International Council of Museums), mayores de 65 y niños
- Admission free
Disabled facilities, Guided tours