This is the oldest museum of its type in Catalonia.
It aims to convey the customs and traditions of the mountains and region of El Ripollés, in inland Catalonia. Furniture, clothing, glassware, weapons, liturgical objects and ceramics, amongst other things, are exhibited, along with archaeological remains.
- Designation: Municipal museum
- Artistic period: Costumbrista
- Content: Popular arts and traditions
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 13:30 From 16:00 to 18:00
- Public holidays From 10:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday
- General: €4
- Reduced: €3
Audio guide, Cafe