La Giralda tower
Accessibility. Accessible environments and services in Spain.
The old minaret of the Arab mosque.
The bell tower, the diminishing niches and the El Giraldillo weather vane were added in the 16th century.
The part decorated with bricks is the work of the architect Alí de Gómara. A series of ramps takes visitors up to the bell tower, which offers outstanding views over the city. The Orange Tree Courtyard, in the Almohad style with a Visigoth pool, is to one side.
- Construction: Tower
- Artistic period: Arab
- Historic period: 12th century
- Setting: Town Hall, cathedral, fortress, Orange Tree courtyard…
- From Jan 01 to Dec 31
- Monday From 11:00 to 15:30
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 11:00 to 17:00
- Sunday From 14:30 to 18:30
- General: €9
- Reduced: €4
- Children: Admission free
- Admission free