Casa de los Picos house. Segovia
Its most characteristic feature is its façade, which is covered entirely by granite blocks carved into pyramid-shaped reliefs.
The portal has a round arch with large voussoirs. Above the balconies is the coat of arms of the De la Hoz family, owners of the house. The entranceway and courtyard are decorated with tiles from Talavera, which have some of the buildings of Segovia painted on them. Currently it houses the Segovia Art School and exhibition hall.
- Construction: Stately or noble house
- Artistic period: Renaissance
- Historic period: 15th century
- Setting: Mirador La Canaleja viewpoint, Palace of los Torreagero, Palace of Conde de Alpuente.
- From Apr 01 to Sep 30
- From Monday to Sunday From 12:00 to 14:00 From 19:00 to 21:00
- From Oct 01 to Mar 31
- From Monday to Sunday From 12:00 to 14:00 From 18:00 to 20:00
- Admission free