Logroño Cathedral and Puente de Piedra bridge
It is one of the four bridges on the Ebro River in Logroño. It is also called San Juan de Ortega Bridge and the current construction dates from 1884, after the old bridge collapsed in 1871. It is one of the symbols of the city, it appears on its coat of arms and it is the entrance to the city on the Way of Saint James.
- Construction: Bridge
- Historic period: 19th century