Archaeological remains in this kind of cave reflect the spiritual meaning prehistoric man was already giving to death.
It is a prehistoric tomb with a roofed gallery. The visit because in a corridor that gives access to a square chamber. Entrance to this room is through a door carved into a monolith.
- Construction: Prehistoric cave
- Artistic period: Prehistory
- Historic period: Iron and Copper Age
- From Tuesday to Saturday Public holidays From 09:00 to 18:00
- Sunday From 09:30 to 14:30
- Closing days: Monday
- Admission free